Your registration fee to the 2022 Aloha ‘Goose includes all the following:
- Access to the Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum.
- Access to all activities on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- The following meals will be supplied during the weekend:
- Lunch at the Museum on Friday.
- Lunch at the Museum on Saturday.
- Aloha ‘Goose Dinner Banquet on Saturday Evening.
- An additional Dinner Banquet ticket can be purchased separately for an unregistered guest.
- Continental Breakfast on Sunday Morning.
The Thursday, June 9th Workshops at the Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum
are hosted by Hamilton and have a separate $100 fee with limited participants
as indicated on the WORKSHOPS page.
Please complete the form below to make your reservations online.
You can simply pay with a credit card or use paypal.
You do not need a Paypal account to complete your transaction.
If you are coming with a spouse or guest and both wish to attend a
Thursday Workshop, please register each person separately, as you
can only reserve one Thursday Workshop per registration.
[Active Members, Use your APA Number for both Registrations]
If you are having issues with this form, please CLICK HERE to let us know!!