Full registration for the 2023 Old Pueblo’ Goose includes the following:
Activities at the University of Arizona School of Book Arts
- Access to the Friday Morning Presentations
- Friday Lunch
- Friday afternoon Hands on Demonstrations, Tours, Activities, & Exhibits
Activities at the Lodge On The Desert.
- Old Pueblo ‘Goose Dinner Banquet on Friday Evening (Additional Dinner Banquet ticket for a spouse or unregistered guest can be purchased separately.)
- Keynote address by David Shields
- Friday Evening Gathering at the Hospitality Suite
- Saturday Swap Meet and Auction (Open to the public)
- Saturday Keepsake Exchange
- Saturday Evening Gathering at the Hospitality Suite
- Sunday morning presentations at the Hospitality Suite
Also available are pre-Wayzgoose Workshops on Thursday, June 1st at the University of Arizona Book Art & Letterpress Lab with pre-registration and additional fees.
We are also offering “Student of Life” discounted day passes to the Wayzgoose activities that do not include tickets to the banquet or evening activities.
Please complete the form below to make your reservations online.
You can simply pay with a credit card or use paypal.
You do not need a Paypal account to complete your transaction.
If you are having any issues with this form, please CLICK HERE to let us know!!